Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Finding moments of Freedom from Pain~

Okay-let me make it simple~~~you have to hunt HARD to find moments of  relief from non-stop Pain.   Its not an easy thing to do~~people get fed up with hearing my complaints and it  gets worse as my Bad  mood grows from having one day stacked  upon another day as Pain Sits parked in my butt, legs and feet......

It is exhausting to have constant Pain----all I want is for the Pain to STOP!!   Cease and desist for a while so  I can recall what it did feel like to NOT hurt all the time. So many things will cause Pain levels to rise~~~extra Stress, lack of Sleep, Weather Changes,~~~~sometimes it feels like the Pain comes marching in for no reason at all......

I  do not find many moments of Freedom from Pain~~~~no matter how hard I try to make it go away.  So I keep taking a deep breath of air, square my shoulders and keep fighting back against this wicked foe.    Thats not Freedom--nope, thats what I call HARD work..

Time to pray--asking God to please bring relief to all the areas of my body that are screaming for help.   HE hears me, I know that is certain.

Hanging in, hanging on and Hoping.....martha

Please watch over all the people who are hurting and hoping for Freedom from their Pain.....

2 comments:

  1. My dear Martha, it has been so long since I was here at your blog. I love the new look! WAHOO! Even though it's been a long time since I was at anyone's blog, as I started to read you, I feel like I came home.

    Your blog has had an update, but you, dear Martha are the same! I love you and am praying for you! Love the old photo of you! It's hard to believe we were young and agile once! LOL!

    God bless you! Love and hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so good to hear from you Diane! Yes I changed my blog look and am thinking of doing it again--primary goal would be to work at giving a REAL look at Chronic Pain.... Several ideas floating around--but takes time and I have NOT been feeling that great lately... One day at a time.... Best any of us can do.... Love you and always feels good to hear from you! martha

      Delete