Sunday, November 3, 2013

Something always happens!

My Dentist must be convinced I am running scared from having more work done on my old Choppers~~not the case in this instance!  Stress has its way of flying at us and at the time, we are so convinced of our coping skills~~but while our minds are in a whirlwind of handling Stress~~the Body is on another course that we are not aware of-Yet!

Just when I finally came up with a solution to the main Stress issue~~Bam!!  I woke up realizing my Body was not the same~~Stress was now screaming at me via my Body and it seems every piece of me hurts.  It dawned on me that during this latest run with Stress~~Food had lost its meaning and my body was letting me know-loud and clear.  I quickly fixed a breakfast fit for a Queen-buttered Biscuits, Fresh Scrambled Eggs, hot Tea and Two Large Glasses of Water.  Within the hour my body began to relax~~as if were saying to me~~ "Okay--now how many times have we been through this together?"  My head hung low--"Too many times--I know, yes I know my mistake!"


Instead of simply looking to the Heavens and saying "Here Lord--this is Too much for me to handle!"  No--I fooled myself into a mess of physical Pain, and will NOT do it again.  Thats when I feel like the Lord says "Oh Martha, Martha--why do you worry so much?"  HE is right.......


Time for Lunch!  I will see my Dentist in two weeks.............


God help us to remember how easy it can be to simply LET GO..............  martha

No comments:

Post a Comment