Monday, December 2, 2013

I just can't Decide!

Martha at Five Years old

All dressed up and happy about my Birthday cake~~but my problem was which Candle to start blowing out First!   As I look back, that seems like such a simple issue--I recall how Proud I was to be in my Brand New Dress  Moma had been working hard on so it would be ready for this day!   

Now I fast forward many years later and here I sit, "experimenting" with my BlogDesign--making changes so fast that I can't keep up with them!  One will look fantastic, the next one results in leaving me feeling like  I am in desperate need of  "Design Web Page  for Dummies" book!  

I see other Blog sites and think "Wow,  how did they do that?"  Suddenly it hits me--I can change my Blog look every single day, but  the most important issue is what I share in words.   When I start writing~~for whatever reason, the words come and I let them flow.   Nope-I  am not the best writer in the world--I write from my heart and that will never change.  

Perhaps  that is the key~~~~I am trying to be technical in designing a New Blog look--time to open my heart and see what happens!    Thanks for being patient.......

God Bless.  
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment