Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Can you feel the Love?

SHTICK  LOVE
courtesy of: Veronica Anderson, the Shticks.com

You never know when a special Loving gesture will come your way~~~but it happened to me on a day where I needed it--I had been up all night with my Neck and Leg Pain chewing at me, leaving me feeling helpless and worn down.  The Neck Pain has sadly become a "mirror image" of my Leg Pain and its not easy to keep up with any of it.

I am learning how to take photos with my IPad  and decided to give the "self-photo" a whirl~~this was the result and when I saw this picture (before SHTICK love) it took my breath away for a few seconds!  All I could think was "My God-Pain has been very Busy with me" and it hurt-worse than I can give adequate words to.    

Everyone likes to look nice-woman or man and without question this photo did Not make me look nice~~~I saw a woman who has aged too quickly-pounding Pain that Never goes away has left its mark on me and I do not like it!   Before I allowed myself time to think about my New Look-I quickly emailed it to some of my dearest friends~~knowing they would be kind and not toss back words that would sting forever "What the heck happened to you, have you run out of Makeup, where did Martha Go?"

God truly works in amazing ways--one friend commented about my eyes and smile~~letting me know she still saw the real "Me" and that was all she needed.  Another mentioned my new "Short Hair cut" telling me how nice it looked (can't blow- dry my hair, arms ache from the Neck Pain) and my heart began to smile as I knew looks are on the outside~~~the real person is our inner heart and  that piece of me is never going away.

One more email popped back and there she was~~~ Veronica Anderson- the woman behind Shtick Creations--love for others flows from her hands as these amazing images come to life.  Her words flowed with Love as she told me how she saw a woman lifting her cheek up, hoping for a gentle Kiss to help ease the long hours of Pain.  Thats when Veronica/Shtick showed up and gently left a Shtick Kiss!

Yes, Pain is Roughing me Up Lately~~but I can feel the Love surrounding me and it helps as I keep taking one step at a time~~~with HIS Grace holding me up.

God please be with all  who are suffering......

Martha

10 comments:

  1. This has made my week! How sweet and touching, Martha! I had to stop and read again about the things you were describing and being so appreciative of! You always amaze me! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Veronica--
      You are the one who I stand in awe of!!! My SHTICK KISS came at the Perfect time~~it HURT to see the visual impact of Pain-and before I could crawl into a corner and feel Really Sorry for myself~~~~~~HELLO---Veronica showed up--reaching across thousands of miles, flying fast through the computer lines and giving me the most TENDER KISS!!!

      I am your biggest FAN and will continue praising your GIFT--one given to you by HIM and you are spreading such LOVE with your work!!! I can't say it enough---but from the depth of my heart, I say a huge THANK YOU and I love you my dear girl!!

      martha

      Delete
  2. I gasped when I saw this. Precious, precious, and more precious. Loving, loving, and more loving....

    God bless you, V, for brightening Martha's life in such a way! Tears of sheer blessings are flowing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet Diane~~~
      You helped to Complete the compliment I want to send Veronica!!! It is Precious, tender, loving, and you are right--Her God given Talent helped to brighten my day.

      I was thinking about how lucky I am--loving friends who I have never met~~but care enough to offer me love, words of support and PRAYERS..... Of course, there is Nothing like a SHTICK KISS to top it all off!!!

      Bless you and thank you--it was Not easy for me to put that particular photo out there.

      all my love, martha

      Delete
  3. The God of all comfort used the very gift He gave you Veronica to bless another child of His. The picture and post brought tears to me, a SHTICK KISS shines with the love of God Martha. Sweet, sweet, sweet. We know know your beauty by your words Martha, words that live to comfort and help others. I sit here with cold chills all over me....Holy goosepimples. Love you wise friend, and love you too Veronica and Diane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betty-
      your words fill me up and I am so moved by your comment. Helping me to "look" beyond my fears of Pain and aging showing on my face, instead you give WORDS of deep meaning back to me, and I am so very blessed Betty... So blessed to know and love amazing women all aorund the world.

      Veronica SHTICK is truly gifted with her ability to create images that touch all who see them. My heart Melted when I saw a SHTICK KISS waiting for me,and how it helped!! God is taking those hands of hers and teaching all as we wait to see what comes next..

      Thank you Betty--I am truly blessed to know and love you...

      martha

      Delete
  4. Sorry that my comment yesterday was not posted.

    Anyway, I said, I could see what V saw in your picture, like your cheek ready to receive a kiss and a warm hug.

    I send my own kiss and hug to you, my Martha. Even in the absence of make-up, you are still attractive and you certainly look baby-faced to me without make-up.

    May the comfort of the circle bring you joy in just the thoughts of us hugging you close. All the loving and His own love for you will make you go through daily pain.

    You think of others above yourself and you have a compassion that makes you reach out. We love you, dear Martha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Lolita--
      If I goofed on posting your words--please forgive me. Sometimes I work on my computer very late at night and I can make errors. Your words are precious to me and I never want to miss any of your comments.

      BABY-FACED!! You have given me the major JOY moment of my WEEK!!! Oh I love that Lolita---because I feel old and weary these days--but sweet Veronica's SHTICK KISS lifted me up and has brought all the COF group around me--lifting me up with prayers, love--I am at a loss of words..... No matter how far away we are Lolita--I can truly FEEL your hug and kiss.

      I am so thankful to know all of you~~~~~and pray that I am able to give back to each one of you..

      God bless you Lolita. I have my first NECK procedure early Monday morning and if I do not feel up to it, I will ask my Matt to send a email out.... You are a very special lady Lolita--love flows from you like the river gently flows.... martha

      Delete
  5. Hugs and kisses to you all. We are a Circle of Friends, Handpicked by God, for a time such as this. To encourage, strengthen, and uplift; to pray for one another and to express God's infinite LOVE through each other.

    There is nothing in my life that warrants being included in this Circle. It truly is His Grace - the Gift-giving nautre of our God - bestowed upon my life.

    Truly, I am grateful. Truly, I am blessed.

    Truly, Veronica, your Shticks stared it all. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane-
      A loving testimony has come from your heart and we all hear it, and feel it. I keep telling Veronica how GIFTED she is~~~and God is leading her in amazing directions, bringing Five Women together and the creative SHTICK stitched the seams! I see the Circle being open, gladly giving a WELCOME for so many others--yet to come.

      What a blessing God sends to us each day. ((love and hugs and blessings)) martha

      Delete