Monday, September 9, 2013

My Day Begins!

Most people are sleeping peacefully in their beds---but not me, Pain shook me out of bed, telling me "Wake Up Sleepy Head--this is your Happy Day!"  As my eyes open, it hits me, I will be seeing my Pain Management Doctor this morning~~~oh yes it is a special day, and some Relief of Pain is within my grasp!

The average person would not be jumping with joy at the thought of laying on a table-face down, knowing a Doctor is getting ready to inject their Neck with a Needle~~~or any part of the body for that matter!  Yet here is the key~~~Chronic Pain has its way of "removing" that Average Person Feeling--as it dumps in a load of Pain that will have you begging for help!

Its time to get ready---as I can "see" the line forming~others who are also in need of Pain Relief and  patiently take their place, easing their aching body into a chair as they Wait to go through the door and lay am aching body down on the table.  

I whisper a prayer of hope for all who must walk this pain-filled journey.............

martha

2 comments:

  1. A very sobering look at how chronic pain can kick you into a whole new perspective in life. You're right, the average person would not be happy going through all that you described. Yet it's the hope of your life. May you get some relief, dear girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Veronica--your words are wonderful--I can tell you gained insight into my up and down PAIN world...

      I am feeling better than I have in such a long time!! My neck feels like its brand new and I am thrilled.... I did get some RELIEF!!! Thanks for the extra support---I do believe it HELPED!!! love, martha

      Delete