Saturday, September 7, 2013

Okay-Let's Talk Pain~~~~~

                                                        "Have You Got a Minute to talk?

Most of the time my conversation about Pain is  simple~~~~I am MISERABLE!!  Its too hard for a list of words  to be formed--all I can do is find my chair and fall into it~~praying I can get through the next few minutes so  I can pull  this day together.   Year after year  of Pain has taken its toll on my body~~some days all I  want  to  do is CRY--fear grows that I  might not be  able  to Stop.   Does this sound familiar?   Other days come and I stay quiet~~~giving myself  time  to reflect on this Tough Battle I  wage  each day---and finally those days come when I seem to be having a Verbal attack against Pain---not much comes from that.....

So--Here is my few minutes to just  let it  all out~~

I HATE hurting so much--seems  like the Pain has  grabbed  all  my bones and breaks them, over and over!  It takes Forever to start my day moving~~~PAIN demands I collapse in my chair, and not move.  My husband speaks a gentle "Morning"~~~He  sees the  Pain~~that hurts more than anything!!

Where did I go?  Why do  I feel so Old?   How will I get through this Pain?    Can I  handle this and avoid Surgery?    Would Surgery really help?   Why did I do something so silly and climb up that Tree so long ago?    How do people  really look at  me  now?    What can I do to  help my husband  not be  so worried  about me?  

There you have it---a NICE  rambling of  frustration~~~no purpose in filling each sentence  full  with Curse words!   For me--this journey with Chronic Pain is something  I will be working at each day~~~I pray for courage and extra strength~~~maybe I  can learn to let the Tears come more often---have to wait on that one.    If you feel  like sharing--please know you are welcome to drop by and have a PAIN CHAT....    Sounds like  Such Fun!!   Thats  the hardest  Part---there is NO fun in Pain---so please  know I pray for you and hope you will say ONE prayer  for  me.

Thanks  for listening!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment