Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Lows of Pain~~




I hear people comment "Well there is No way I  could live with Pain like you do-just don't know how you do it!"  Guess what--I don't know the Answer to that comment, and each time I hear it, my brain reaches fast for a flippant answer~~~~

"Oh its a piece of Cake to do this--I have it mastered" as I see people looking away, knowing they have heard the "EDGE' in my voice--and a Nerve has been touched.  Nobody wants to constantly hear about nights of no sleep, Pain clinging to me throughout the day--the tension grows as it feels like a billion ANTS are attacking my feet, leg and butt.  These are the true LOWS of living with Chronic Pain and countless people throughout the world face the same LOW moments of despair .

I had convinced myself there were no Pain issues too big for me to handle---but the past few months have  brought new waves of Pain into my world that take away all of my  bravado and leave me feeling all tied up, as tears flow from sheer exhaustion of the Battle.

Sounds rough, feels worse---all I can do is keep moving as I pray for HIS help.    For all who are in the trenches with your personal battle with Pain, I do hold you close in my Prayers.  A dear friend/Pain told me recently " try to find just one Thing to laugh about each day-just One simple thing!"

God bless all who are in the grips of Physical Pain ..................martha



2 comments:

  1. Sweet Martha, sorry I have not been on the blog sites much lately. Been traveling a lot, conference in Missouri, visiting family, memorial service in Illinois for Ace sister. We just got home today and I am tired, ready to sleep in my own bed. I always struggled with the sciatic pain when we travel and go back to taking a sleep aide or I would be worst off. So sorry to hear your pain has gotten worst. Wish I had some magic words to speak and take it all away. I know you must be so tired of dealing with just life through a wall of pain. Will pray for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Betty--
      I love it---how God gives YOU the words I so needed to hear!!! My friend--your wish for "Magic Words" comes in your prayers for me--and those prayers are exactly what I need as I deal with with Living through a Wall of Pain!!

      You understand it---those words tell me you DO understand it. Yes I do get very, very TIRED of struggling with Pain--but I refuse to give Pain every single piece of Me.... So--I keep blogging and now am thinking of doing some short videos for YouTube---We shall see how God guides me on this one....

      Thank you my friend---And I pray for you as Sciatica whips around you---I want it to GO AWAY from your precious body!!! all my love, martha

      Delete