Sunday, July 14, 2013

Is This how it Feels?

Internet Image of Nerve Pain

Nerve Pain can feel as if an Army of Ants are attached to your body with an intense Burning never easing.  My Sciatic Nerve was injured when I fell from a tree, severe bruising, Scar Tissue formed---end result, I live with a terrible Burning Pain going up and down my leg.  

People ask  "How do you cope with so much Pain?"  My answer is simple "I take it one day---one moment at a time."  Chronic Pain does not make me stronger than the next person.  Bad things can happen in our life--plain and simple!  The coping "tools" come in many forms-my Faith in knowing HE is beside me through this-having blessed me with a husband who rides the journey with me.

I am just one of many people living with Chronic Pain -- wishing the "Stinging Ants" would go away.    Martha


No comments:

Post a Comment