Sunday, July 28, 2013

Pain is consuming me!

Lately the days seem to be one big Blur of Pain stacked upon Pain~~~I wonder why everything hurts so  much and it  hits me--"My Pain is out of Control!"  Here I  am-complaining about one Pain upon another~~my husband hears the majority of  my down moments and simply talking helps me to move   past the throbbing.  

Why does talking Help?   The answer is not difficult to understand--somebody takes time out to truly LISTEN~~~we all need to be heard,  for me it comes with strong Shoulders, big  Heart, and Patient  Ears--my husband has all  of  this and more.    As my voice  slows  down, I  notice  Pain is settling down into a familiar pattern--one I have lived with now for many years.

I make sure to say "Thank You" to my husband--this is no cake walk for  him either and he needs  to know his wife is still here--ragged down by Pain, but still able to smile, laugh,cry and Gently hug!!!

We are learning how important  the "little things" can be~~~

My prayers are with all  who suffer with Pain.  

martha

1 comment:

  1. I am thanking God too for your caring husband. He has learned to judge your pain so he knows too when it is out of control. Sad for those who have no one to listen and care. Thanks for letting me share you story Martha.

    ReplyDelete