Sunday, March 10, 2013

Cooking with the Wind~~~

I know the title of this post sounds out  of  place-but when it comes to Cooking, my success rate isn't
the best and with Pain chomping away at my body-Cooking wasn't the brightest thing for me to attempt.   Cupcakes  have  become my favorite desert to make, most recipes are easy-so what could possibly go wrong?

First problem~~~According to most recipes, its vital for everything to be Stirred properly if you have even a tiny chance the recipe will turn out right.  Well after I have thrown all ingredients together, making the effort to Stir-I am reminded my arms hurt, feel numb and weak-"Oops, I have a problem"
and realize, Time to Ask for Help.  Thank goodness, my husband still likes to cook and  he started 
stirring, giving me the easy task of watching!

Second problem~~~I have all types of Cupcake Liners to use and it took me several trial and error times to learn a) Use the Liners and b)  Spray the liners with your choice of  Cooking Spray-it helps to get the Cupcakes out.  My husband is watching, asking me what the deal is with Cooking Spray and I give him a fast explanation--then head outside so the Spray will not mess the kitchen up.

Third Problem~~~as I walk out the door, beginning to Spray the Liners,  the Wind caught those
Cute Liners, sending them flying in every direction possible! The Spray--well it had one place to land at--my Face was Covered with Cooking Spray!

What was I  thinking?  I walk inside,carrying an Empty Cupcake Pan and my husband can't stop laughing at the image of his wife~~Cooking Spray dripping down my face~~~as dear Husband says
"Gee, I thought you would do that Spraying Stuff in the Laundry Room~~~looks like you will need
some extra liners!"  He turned around Fast--don't think he wanted to see the LOOK on my face!!

Cupcake Cooking Advice~~~~~~Check first to see if the Wind is blowing!!

martha

No comments:

Post a Comment