Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A New Look for My Blog~~~~~~~~

I have noticed changes to other Blog sites and decided it was time for a "fresh new Look"  as I started pushing keys----only to feel a RUSH of fear~~~I was In over my Head!    My  wonderful mentor/dear  Friend  heard  my pleading voice  as I phoned, begging for help to correct the mess I had  made of my  Blog!

In a matter of minutes-she had everything under control and put my "New  Look"  together~~as  I  sat watching in silent Awe, her fingers flying over the keys, occasional questions directed to me as to Colors I liked, different font on my Blog Page and before  I could say a huge THANK  YOU---it was done and I sat admiring her delicate touch.  

This gal is my dear friend~~~~we have been through many rough seas,  facing tough life issues together, sharing sadness and joy.  She has  faced some of  the hardest  times Life can throw at a person and yet  she found  an inner courage~~strengthened by a deep Faith and kept moving. 

This special  gal was the one who gently guided me to the Blogging world--I never thought words could come  out of  me as  I  slowly began sharing my story of Living  with Chronic Pain--but once I started writing--it felt like  somebody  had  opened  the Flood  Gates--pushing me to talk about the hard  battle  Chronic Pain brings to me each day.   I owe my friend  a life-time of Thanks for her love and support!!    Thank you dear Sheryl..........

God sent me a wonderful friend to love.......    martha

2 comments:

  1. Thank YOU, dear sister Martha! I love you! sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. My talented sister~~~I came knocking at your door, IPAD in hand, saying 'More HELP please,Madam! MORE HELP, PLEASE!!" You fixed my feeble attempts to "change" my BLog site--as I sat watching your fingers moving so fast!! You always know what to do!!!

    Very proud of you!!! So blessed to know and love you!!! martha

    ReplyDelete