Saturday, August 24, 2013

Laughing together about Pain~~~~

There are moments in our married life where PAIN  does its best to  push between us, we  are  not perfect--but without question our LOVE is solid as a  rock.   So its a shock when we  can see
the  daily grind of PAIN being in our midst  has worn us  down---I am a physical  mess, and my sweet husband  is  tired---so  tired of this invisible enemy taking me apart, one piece  at  a time. 

We don't look for any special weapons or tools to fix our mental exhaustion~~instead we sit down and TALK- its not a cake walk~~one goes first--pushing the other to be  Honest and let  all the frustration rise to  the surface,  knowing we need  it  out  in the open!  It doesn't take long to  shake  everything  out~~we are tired of  the PAIN--but know its not leaving my body anytime soon!!  

As we walk away, my husband stops~~asking if he can gently put his arm around my Neck area~~I want him to sweep  me into his arms, but that is  not possible.   I assure him its okay--feeling the joy as his arm resting gently against  my body~~ we take a few steps--I suddenly stop  to let him know--"time to  move your  arm away!"   Laughter flows between us as he says 'How  about giving this another try in a few months!!!"   Love, Honesty, Laughter~~~we are together in this Journey with Pain........

martha

No comments:

Post a Comment