Monday, February 4, 2013

Suggestions for 2:00am Activities!


I thought my late-night hours of being pulled from a restless sleep had eased~~~but I forget my New Pain 
doesn't care about the hour~~  If you want to see what lack of sleep will do, try typing on your computer screen at 2:00 am~~~a Loud Snore wakes me up as I look at the screen-only to see Four pages of the same Letter!

Thank goodness nobody is watching~~time for a Late Night To-do-List:


1.  Folding baskets of laundry that have piled up is relaxing-but its a good idea to wait until you have caught up on sleep before putting  clothes away~~~I am still looking for that last batch I folded the other night!

2.  You might try popping a DVD in for some late night viewing-but chances are you will be watching it again-wondering "When did I watch this movie?"

3.  Load the Dish washer up-don't worry about the "strange arrangement" of  dishes.  My husband has opened the machine up-only to look at me and say "So I see we had another long night again!"

4.  Its a great time to get the coffee maker lined up for fresh coffee-but a word of caution~~its a messy clean-up when a full can of Coffee is added to the water holding area! 

My eyes are drooping~~~signal for me to hit the bed and hope for a few more hours of sleep.  I take a quick glance toward the Coffee Maker~~something tells me "Step away from the Coffee Maker!"

God bless!  Hope these ideas can be of help~~~~kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!

Oh no-I forgot to move my finger away from the key!!!

Martha


















































































































































2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm up at 3 am...walking around in the dark...what can I do?

    Go to Martha's blog.

    And here you are with your sense of humor. It put a smile on my face. Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane-
      Just hearing these words puts a smile on my face too!! Yesterday I could not have found ANY humor---a hellish day of Pain. Today-my heart feels lifted~~~I refuse to be beaten down by Pain.

      THANK YOU for dropping by during the dark of night!!!

      love, martha

      Delete