Saturday, September 8, 2012

I feel Helpless~~~~~~

A dear friend of mine is fighting for her life-she is seriously ill from complications following surgery and as the days wear on, the news gets worse.  Her body is so weak-and yet another surgery is needed.  I keep in touch with her husband daily and our conversation today was heart-breaking-I could hear the sadness in his voice, the depth of worry that his precious wife might not be able to pull through this illness.

I wanted to give words to comfort him-offer hope-anything that might lift him up, but I struggled to find 
them and suddenly, they came to me~~

I told him "This is Between Your Wife and God Now" all we can do is pray for God's will to be done.
Tears flowed for both of us-I love these two people and wish there was more I could do.  

Bad things will happen-its called Life.

Don't be afraid to approach someone you know who is going through a rough time, the words of kindness you offer might be just what they need to get through the next minute, hour, or day.  

We can help each other-I believe that is what God wants us to do.

God be with all who are suffering.  I am praying for you.

martha  





No comments:

Post a Comment