Sunday, January 6, 2013

What happens when New Chronic Pain hits~~

People like to be kind and tell you "heh, looks like you are doing better" and yet as I walk away, its clear to anybody who glanced my way~~I must look like somebody who just crawled out of a hospital bed and decided to drag my aching body through the church doors.  

Sixteen years of being in Pain has a way of "growing" on you~~~~almost like a familiar friend that drops by-forgets to knock and just walks into your life.  There are no surprises, no sudden adjustments-we Know each other very well!

But for New Pains that suddenly show up-everything is different and changes seem to come at me from every angle possible.  I thought my days of hearing words like "Bulging Disc" would never happen, but this is real life~things go wrong-and now I face the uphill climb, consulting with my surgeon and see where we go from here.

The choice is painfully simple~~~Pray for HIS guidance, and hold tightly to a Hand of Love-HE will get me through these days of aching Pain and whatever is ahead.

I hold all of those who suffer in my prayers-please keep me in yours, if you don't mind.  

martha

No comments:

Post a Comment