Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Why do bad things happen to good People?

Lets be real honest-when bad things happen to someone we care about, or we hear of a senseless tragedy on the news-the question is on our lips, Why did this happen?  The answer doesn't come-we are given bits and pieces of possible reasons-example being the recent senseless shooting of people out for a fun night at  the movies.  So many people had their lives turned upside down in a matter of seconds, loved ones taken from them in a violent rampage of Flying Bullets-taking both Old and Young ones from those who loved them. 

I have a dear friend who recently got the news of Cancer returning in her body-the choices she faced were Not Pretty~~ either take Chemotherapy for the rest of her life, or choose to have a life-changing Surgery.  The decision she made was huge-a real fear existed she might not get through the Surgery, but many prayers were being offered up for this wonderful woman, and she is still with us!
  I thanked God for this news and didn't ask Why.

But today I can't silence the question-Why?  A wonderful friend I have been blessed to meet through this Blogging World now stands beside her husband-who is seriously ill, many tests are being done to find the physical problems wreaking havoc on his body.  Our Faith can run very deep, but when these moments hit, we are begging God for help and crying for an Answer to what brought this serious health issue to her beloved husband.

These are dark days-filled with uncertainty as to what lies ahead for this dear woman's husband-and I know prayers are being spoken all over the world for this man. All I can do is pray and place both of them before the Lord-as I plead for a good outcome, but my heart keeps circling around the Question~~

Why do Bad Things Happen to such Good People?

Rough seas will flow toward us one day-its called  Life,  all we can do is cherish every second given to us~
Today I  reach out to unknown hearts around this world-
and make this plea,
Please say ONE Prayer for my friend & her dear Husband~~

"Dear Lord, Please help her Husband get better!"

A simple Prayer-but I know it will be heard!

God bless you all--Thank you for speaking this prayer today.
martha

2 comments:

  1. Thank you dear friend for your prayers. God alone at this points knows what is causing Ace to be sick. The doctors have yet to figure it our even after countless test. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betty-
      God bless your heart! I feel so very helpless-but then realize, I do have the power to PRAY for Ace and you! That is being done my dear friend...

      Its a "bitter pill" to swallow when doctors say they don't Know whats wrong.. I spent 8 days in ICU several years ago, came very close to dying and had a doctor tell me-"We don't have a clue" and by the grace of God, I came through...

      People all over this world are praying for Ace and you and the family!!! I ask the Lord to lay His Hands upon Ace and bring him back to health! Faith, Hope, Love-you have them all. Just hang in there Betty-just hang in.. all my love, martha

      Delete