Sunday, June 3, 2012

Need a day or two of Rest...

I will be headed by to the hospital early tomorrow  for another round of Butt Injections-as my Doctor works
hard to keep this Burning Pain quiet-with the hope it will quietly go away.  Its important that I lay on my good side, keeping all pressure off the injected areas.

So I will be off my Blog for a couple of days and please if you can, I would sure appreciate a prayer or two, asking God to watch over my Doctor, helping to guide her skilled hands as she works to get the needles in the right areas, be with the medical staff that watches over me and please help me to rest and come through this okay!

God bless you all.  Be talking with you again in a few days.  Martha

4 comments:

  1. Even though we miss your words, we're glad you are resting. Resting in your Abba, Father's Arms and in Matt's. We love you and are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane-
      Thank you so MUCH for the prayers and loving thoughts. I have been resting-of course dear Husband poked his head in here a few minutes ago and I probably looked like "kid caught with hand in cookie jar" and he strolled out, not a word said!!

      Oops-so I will be heading BACK to rest a bit.... But i do think we are having success in Silencing the BURN!!!

      Just one more round to go next month....

      I will be back writing -after Nurse Husband's approval-hopefully tomorrow!!!

      He is a TOUGH NURSE-but i sure do LOVE him!!!

      love you too, martha

      Delete
  2. Martha, I was absent from here for a while too. We get choppy connections here and our building is being repaired. It is causing my allergies to come out, what with all the grinding of tiles and the dust they make.

    I am always here praying for you. I will lift your medications and treatments, including the instruments and the Doctor's hands and judgement, up to our Jehovah Rapha..... He is our healer, we will claim it from heaven, that this will give you the needed easing-up of the Chronic Pain.

    My hugs to you and my love, dear Martha, over this..... and please take your time.

    I too am wishing that Matt is now good as new.

    God bless you both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lolita-
      Well i snuck in here to my computer-only to have HUSBAND DEAR suddenly standing and watching me, looking at me like I was this bad little kid!! So that was my warning-"get your butt back to bed, now!!!

      I just had to say HELLO and to tell you the prayers are helping SO much!!! I think we are on the way to getting this BURNING BUTT silenced!!!

      love you and thank you always for the amazing prayers. I hope to be back at posting tomorrow-but have to get THAT NURSE to approve me for clearance!!! He is TOUGH but I LOVE him so!!!!

      Blessings and hugs. martha

      Delete