Monday, June 18, 2012

"Someone is Catching it Somewhere Tonight!"

This is a phrase shared with my Prayer/Pain Partner Charles-the meaning is simple, without warning, the Pain in our bodies suddenly increases, causing us to walk the floor, twist in our chair, anything to distract us from the rising Pain!  Our weather took a fast change last night as lightning flashed, thunder rolled and we received needed Rain.  But for Charles and me, it meant "Someone is catching It Somewhere Tonight!"

Within minutes, the phone rang and I knew it was my friend who is married to Charles-asking one question "He wants to know-Are you Hurting Bad right now?"  My answer was short "Yep!"  At that moment I had gone from relaxing in my chair, to a frantic walk around the house, knowing nothing was going to stop this Pain until the weather showed up.  My heart aches as I think how much Pain my Partner endures, wishing  I could help more, praying harder for him and countless others caught in Chronic Pain.

This is how we help each other-the blessing is real, and we know our prayers are There for each other.  But the curious side of me decided to go Searching-I looked for data to let me know about Barometric Pressure changes- could  this increase Chronic Pain in a person's body-so I could tell Charles " Its True-Someone is Catching it Somewhere Tonight!"  He would listen quietly as I shared the information in various newspapers about this issue, and wonder if far away Hurricanes could make us hurt more.

One thing about Charles-he is to the point and his heart speaks so clear "Martha-we sure need to pray for everybody out there who hurts worse than we do!" Words of such love-reminding me of the Pain of others and how we need to pray for them!  Amazing words, big heart, wonderful God.

I do pray for all who are suffering with Pain.  If you can-take a second and send One Prayer up for Me and My Prayer/Pain Partner!

God bless.
Martha





6 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you and Charles! Gotta run - be back later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane.

      As you well know, every prayer is a help!!

      Take care and know I am thinking of you!

      Martha

      Delete
    2. I LOVE your special Praying, knowing its wrapped with Arms of LOVE!!!

      Bless you dear friend....

      Martha

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. FYI-
      if anybody ever needs to feel Love and Prayers-just look toward Veronica---she is amazing with her HUGS...

      Love, Martha

      Delete